Start up troubles

i just finished my mbot cube everything looks ok but it wont start a print, it just sits there with the name of the print and the heads wont warm up. also when i cancel the print the head slams into the front right corner and grinds untll i turn the whole thing off, but the zero for all axes is right i dont know what to make of it.

Hi,
Can you send me the picture of wiring on motherboard to the [email protected]. It seems like some wiring problem on motherboard.

HEllo All

i had the same problem i spend two day on it swapping all the printer part because i have a cube plywood and a cube II

Robin help me a lot thanks by the way

the problem was on my Pc with Windows 10 because i rebuild my x3g file with mprint on my mac mini and the printer was starting like a street car :wink:

if you can try this solution will exclude software issue if not i can send you an x3g just for testing my theorie

Hey guys

im also having trouble with the printer not sure whats wrong with it i also bought filaments
at this site since its cheaper source here for the filametns

hay guys i have a mbot that prints the examples from mprint but i was trying to import my own stl files but they don’t show up when i click add please help me fast\

The process where the started part is getting trouble with the printer is not able to install properly so the startup is not able to proceed to the hp support australia will provide the ebst guidnace to the user who will able to proceed it for the printer to work it.

Hello,
I was also facing the same issue in my printer than I got help from the panasonic laptop support team they helped me immediately in my issue.