Mbot cube 1 stuck on 5.2v Firmware

Hi guys,

I’ve been reading this latest month or two after I’ve got an old and dusty Mbot cube 1 about upgrading

to the latest firmware or sailfish firmware, however, couldn’t bring it to success.

I’ve tried avrdude, the bottool, several slicers (you can say safely all of them), and none even worked with different versions

that used to work with the 5.2 version when it was released.

I’m kind of in the lost here, so would be great to hear if someone actually knows how to help,

If not saying Sup is cool too !

Thanks !

Try ReplicatorG. Remember to update the Firmware URL in preferences