Mbot dual head temperature problem

Hi to all
I have Mbot dual head printer
On the left head everything prints OK. But the problem is on the right head
It needed to rais temperature to 227C for PLA which prints great on the left on 195C.
After contacting support (no help there) I decided to buy a new Cartridge Heater thinking its not heating enough but the problem persist so the only thing popping my mind is Thermistor sensor.
Unforunaly on the website there is no info witch on is it and in the website store there is no offer for one to buy.

So if anybody knows a solution for my problem I would be eternally grateful!!

You can try to switch the 2 thermistor/thermocouple between the extruder to ensure that the issue is the temperature sensor.

227C for PLA is not a very suitable opton and you can try out the ones that are being explained properly at https://errorcode0x.com/resolve-kaspersky-antivirus-error-1922/

Hi…on Extruder specs is listed that the distance between fan top and nozzle bottom must be 80mm, but measuring the mechanical diagram i’ve seen that the nozzle showed has an height of about 6mm and the real nozzle is about 10mm… So the correct distance between fan top e nozzle bottom became (in my case) 80-6+10= 84mm…
Explanation: Setting distance to 80mm (as in mechanical drawing) my hotend top was costantly cooled from fan (about 4mm of hotend were exposed to fan) and causes cooling of the entire hotend, Setting it to 84mm reduces the exposed (to fan) hotend at about 1mm, and i can reach every temperature in short time, cold parts are cold and hot are hot… cooling with heating powered off is a little slower but i can go from 260° to 21° in less than 2 minutes.