Printer died after some prints?

So i was printing a few pieces for a scale model i got to make, and after i finished the last one i was able to print the printer restarted like twice (with the beepy start noise). I turned it off because it was going to take me some time to configure the next 3d model i was going to print. After i was done preparing the model i turned the printer back on and nothing happened. The leds, fans and LCD panel turned on, but heard no beepy start noise and the LCD panel was dead, completely blank. Tried turn in it OFF and ON a couple of times, but still got the same results.
I also felt like when it started to behave like this the power intensity was lower, just by hearing the sound of it. I’ve also tried to plug it in another socket, but still the same. (Also checked all wiring was tight and in place, no loose connections)

Any ideas?

Hi,
Check this http://support.mbot3d.com/hc/en-us/articles/206515193 regarding LCD display problem. If you still can not solve the problem. Please email us at [email protected]

I have had the same problem as you. I turn on the printer it does not beep, but the fan turns on and the led back light turns on. However, If I leave it on for about 15 to 20 min the printer will suddenly make the greeting sounds and start to work. (bad connection that finally closes upon heating up and expanding???) I am afraid one day it will not come to life after the extended wait period. Is this a known issue that has a common fix? Is it just a loose connection I can touch with a soldering iron to fix? Was there a solution to this post?

Help
Dave

Hi op sorrry to hear about your 3d printer geting mess up what about a new printer model i found this site
when i was searching around in google. they have a list of 3d printer also they give you good information on
what filametns to use or if your in a budget they also have info about which 3d printer to get check out there
site here
its awesome.

I hope these steps are useful for this problem

Step 1: First, unplug the USB cable from the printer if present.
Step 2: Go to Control Panel and then Programs and feature then Select all the HP Officejet printer entries and uninstall them.
Step 3: Now go to Control Panel
Step 4: Devices and Printer
Step 5: Select all the printer entries and remove the device.
Step 6: Press the “windows key” + “r” to get the “Run” window open - Type “printui.exe /s” (There is a space between .exe & /) and press enter.
Step 7: Under print server properties, go to drivers - remove any entry there as well.
Step 8: Again, go to the Run window, type – “c:/programdata” – Go to Hewlett Packard folder, remove any printer related folders & files.
Step 9: Restart your computer.

For More