Upgrading to better motherboard

Hello. Little message to Mbot.

I have a Cube plywood, with grid upgrade. At first i was disappointed about the “auto leveling” that just was no auto at all…

But Right now, I have a Ramp 1.4 and wow… merlin firmware is a well developed firmware, Mbot should really see if there can make there printer with real auto bed leveling, you already have the hardware for it… just need a better motherboard.
I can share my code for my printer soon. Just missing a part to be finish.

If Mbot is interested in some part and talk about this more. contact me at Patrik(a)tintry.se

2 Likes

Hi, Im very interested in what you did, im currently doing the same refit/upgrade/overhaul!

i have emailed you.

I know this is little old but was wondering if anyone had there optimized marlin file. Just switched out the hotend on my Mbot cube 2 to chimera clone. used this mount that has been working great. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2712542

I have now torn out the mighty board and put a ramps 1.4 in and I’m struggling on the programming. was wondering on the settings your guys used or even a copy of your confg.H and who you guys fixed the auto leveling. sorry for bringing back an old topic

did you find any appropriate motherboard?