MPrint version 1.2.8.8 (Beta) Add Slic3r slicer

Hi All,
Newly release MPrint version 1.2.8.8 (Beta). Click here to download MPrint 1.2.8.8 ( Beta)
Added features:

1. Add Slic3r slicer. It only supports for single head.
  2. Support the print from PC by USB cable for all Mbot3D printer except old motherboard Atmega 1280.
  3. Added increase size calibration function.
  4. Time estimates are added back on Mbotslicer
  5. Added cooling fan setting.
  6. Added model viewing by holding right button on mouse and move the mouse to view.
  7. uniform scaling is selected as default.

We are waiting for your comment and suggest about it.

2 Likes

I’ll try to test it later today. Thank you for the update!

:grinning: I’m liking the changes!!! I will be running a test print with it tonight. If you could add a feature kinda like simplify where we could mix the two print heads it would be good. But props for changing what you guys have.

It doesn’t print with USB cable, the same as a previous beta
More than that the app is crashing when trying to look slicing. Going reverting to the previous version. I have Mbot Mini on Windows 10

Thank you for comment.
Regarding print with USB cable: Except MBot Grid II+ other model need to select manually. For example MBot Mini, First Select MBot mini on device select after that connect to device.
On menu, Device => Select type of device => MBot mini after that device => connect to a New Device => COM
Crashing issue: If you post the crashing screenshot of MPrint, It would be helful for us. This is beta version and there maybe some bug which we need to fix as long as we receive the comment from user. It will help us to fix these bug.

1 Like

This is a screen shot of the error posted on the print after G-code create.
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: ToolpathView.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 544705af
Fault Module Name: Qt5Gui.dll
Fault Module Version: 5.6.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 56d82b8d
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00052b21
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Don;t know if this helps but the “Print Preview” screen comes up blank and the screen remains busy.

Thank for your detail information.
Which version of Window Operating system are you currently runing ?
Print view crash on my computer (Window OS 10 64 bit) too but with other colleagues’ computer, it is working so still do not know, it is a bug on MPrint software or problem on my computer. We would like to hear from other users regarding this issue and another issue they encounter while run MPrint version 1.2.8.8 (beta).